College Dining Hall
All meals are cafeteria style in Peregrine Dining Hall. To best manage the capacity in the dining hall, there will be two sessions for the breakfast and dinner seating (except Friday breakfast). Select a session to meet your hiking, workshop or excursion schedule. All meals have a food selection that will meet most dietary restrictions.
- Breakfast ($12.00)
- Lunch ($16.00)
- Boxed Lunch ($16.00)
- Dinner ($20.00)
- Breakfast 1 6:30am to 7:15am (8/5 only 7am to 8:30am)
- Breakfast 2 7:45am to 8:30am
- Box Lunch Distribution 7:00am to 7:30am
- Lunch 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Dinner 1 5:00pm to 5:45pm
- Dinner 2 6:15pm to 7:00pm
There is a wide selection of American and ethnic restaurants at multiple price levels. Because of the proximity to the Culinary Institute of America (in Hyde Park, NY) many are CIA trained.
Most restaurants don't open until 8am.
- Starbucks opens 6am
- Dunkin Donuts opens 5am
- Convenient Deli and Cafe opens 6am; 186 Main St, New Paltz, NY 12561